Ingredients: ½ cup almond flour (40 g),2 avocados, mashed,1 tsp baking powder,1 cup buckwheat flour (135 g),¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder (25 g),¼ cup chopped dark chocolate/chocolate chips,1/2 cup of honey,2 tbsp low fat yogurt,½ cup milk (120 ml),½ tsp salt,2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix buckwheat flour, almond flour, cacao powder, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine the avocados with the applesauce, yoghurt, milk and honey. I recommend using a blender as it creates a nice smooth consistence and it ensures everything is mixed well.
- Combine the dry ingrediens with the avocado mixture before adding the dark chocolate to the bowl. The batter will be very thick.
- Pour or transfer the batter to a 25 x 10 bread form (or something similar) and bake it for approxiamately 50 minutes. The cake should feel slightly firm and crispy on the top. Take it out of the oven. Enjoy it either slighty warm or cold. Store in an airtight box or plastic bag.