- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of sliced jalapeños
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the tortilla chips.
- Add sliced jalapeños, diced onion, and sliced black olives on top of the cheese.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Air fry for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, and chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy hot!
This photo is copyright protected