Beat the summer heat with a refreshing Zesty Citrus Mint Mocktail! This drink is perfect for sipping on hot afternoons or serving at your next backyard barbecue. It’s also easy to make, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the sunshine while sipping on this cool beverage.
- One lemon, juiced
- Two limes, juiced
- One orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, and orange juice. Stir well.
- Place the fresh mint leaves in a cocktail shaker with the honey. Muddle the leaves and honey together until the leaves are bruised and fragrant.
- Add the muddled mint leaves and honey to the pitcher with the juice mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Fill four glasses with ice and divide the mocktail evenly. Top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and/or citrus wedges if desired.
Enjoy your Zesty Citrus Mint Mocktail and stay cool this summer! This refreshing drink is perfect for enjoying on a hot day, and the combination of citrus fruits and mint will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. Serve at your next summer get-together or enjoy a glass by yourself while soaking up the sun!
This photo is copyright protected