When the sun is beating down and you need a delicious drink to help cool you off, try this watermelon lemonade recipe. With sweet and juicy watermelon and tangy lemon flavors, it’s the perfect combination of sweet and sour that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
- 4 cups of cubed watermelon
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups of cold water
- 1/2 cup of sugar (or more to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Using a blender, puree the watermelon until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, add the watermelon puree, lemon juice, cold water, and sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir again.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Pour the watermelon lemonade into glasses filled with ice and garnish with a slice of watermelon or lemon if desired.
- Enjoy your refreshing watermelon lemonade!