Ingredients: 1/2 cup chopped almonds,3/4 cup shredded coconut,3/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries),cup honey,3/4 cup dark raisins,4 cups uncooked rolled oats,1/2 cup sesame seeds,cup sunflower oil,3/4 cup sunflower seeds,2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Mix together the oats, sesame seeds almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Pour honey, oil
- Water over this mixture and stir well.
- Spread on a large cookie sheet and bake 35 minutes until nicely browned on top.Stir the granola often while baking (about every 5 minutes).
- Remove from oven allow to cool and add raisins, coconut and crasins.Makes 6 cups. Nutritional information is for 1/3 cup serving.