Ingredients: 1/2 pound bacon,1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar,1/2 cup blue cheese,Fresh ground black pepper,Kosher salt,olive oil,1/2 cup red onion,3 head Romaine lettuce
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of olive and cook bacon and onion until bacon is crispy.
- Remove onion and bacon from pan.
- Add 1 more Tablespoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Let mixture reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.Slice lettuce down the center
- Brush both sides with remaining olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place on the grill
- Grill on both sides until browned (a few minutes per side).
- Drizzle lettuce halves with balsamic dressing and sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and onion.