Ingredients: 800 gr.s of Italian little pomodori tomatoes a can, with their juice ( This means 2 cans ). I used the brand Ci,1 medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets,2 Tbs cream cheese,1 tsp cumin,½ tsp dried tarragon,½ tsp fresh parsley, chopped,130g green chilies, drained and diced,2 Tbs fresh lemon juice,¼ cup mayonnaise,1 tsp oil,4 boneless pork chops (about 1 pound),2 Tbs green or red bell pepper, chopped,salt to taste,Salt and pepper,1/3 cup Cheddar or Swiss cheese, grated
- Season chops with salt and pepper and brown them in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes per side.
- Combine salsa, chilies and cumin in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over chops. Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and simmer chops 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix cheeses in a bowl. Divide cheese mixture over chops, cover and cook 1 minute, just until cheese melts.Cauliflower salad:Cook cauliflower florets in a large pot of salted, boiling water until tender-crisp, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.Or cook in MWC for 15 minutes.In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and tarragon.
- Add cauliflower, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
- Mix well until cauliflower florets are evenly coated with dressing. Chill at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend. (Can be made ahead. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 24 hours.)
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.