Looking for a delicious and easy dinner idea that everyone will love? Look no further than this amazing Chicken Parmesan recipe! Made with simple ingredients and ready in no time, it’s the perfect meal for busy weeknights.
This classic Italian dish features tender chicken breasts coated in crispy breadcrumbs and smothered in rich tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. It’s hearty, filling and absolutely delicious!
Whether you’re an experienced cook or a beginner in the kitchen, this Chicken Parmesan recipe is sure to impress. So why wait? Get cooking and enjoy a mouthwatering dinner tonight!
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 egg
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– 2 cups tomato sauce
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl, beat egg with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Dip chicken breasts first in egg mixture, then in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to coat well.
5. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Transfer chicken breasts to a baking dish. Top with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!