These quick and easy homemade granola bars are the perfect snack recipe for when you’re on-the-go or just need a quick pick-me-up. They’re packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 1/4 cup seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, chia, etc.)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cherries, etc.)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup nut butter (almond butter, peanut butter, etc.)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a 9×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, chopped nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the honey, nut butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Pour the honey mixture over the oat mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to your lined baking pan and press down firmly with a spatula or your hands.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Swap out the nuts for your favorites, like cashews or hazelnuts.
- Try adding some chocolate chips, coconut flakes, or cinnamon for a little extra flavor.
- Experiment with different nut butters, like cashew or sunflower seed butter.
- Use different dried fruits, like apricots or pineapple.