Impress your significant other with this delicious Creamy Garlic Shrimp Linguine recipe. It’s perfect for date night dinners and will surely leave a lasting impression.
- 1 lb. Linguine pasta
- 1 lb. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour the heavy cream into the skillet. Stir until well combined.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until it has melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the shrimp and sauce. Toss until the pasta is well coated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
“This Creamy Garlic Shrimp Linguine is absolutely delicious! Perfect for date night dinners!”