Refreshing Summer Delight: Watermelon Mint Lemonade Recipe
Summer is here, and what better way to beat the heat than with a refreshing watermelon mint lemonade? This simple and easy recipe will quench your thirst and keep you cool all summer long.
- 6 cups of watermelon, cubed and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 4 cups of water
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, puree the watermelon until smooth.
- Strain the watermelon puree through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, honey, and chopped mint leaves to the pitcher.
- Stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the water and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate the lemonade until chilled.
- Before serving, add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and slices of lemon or watermelon.
Note: For an extra cold and refreshing drink, freeze some watermelon cubes and use them instead of regular ice cubes.