If you’re looking for a tasty and healthy lunch option that won’t take up too much of your valuable time, then this chicken caesar salad wrap is just what you need! It’s super easy to make and will keep you full and satisfied all afternoon.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread Caesar salad dressing onto the center of the tortilla.
- Place romaine lettuce on top of the dressing.
- Add sliced chicken breast.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top of the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up the tortilla, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat, or serve immediately.
There you have it – a quick and easy lunch recipe that’s both delicious and nutritious. You can customize this recipe by adding other ingredients such as bacon bits, cherry tomatoes, or croutons. Feel free to experiment and make it your own!