If you’re looking for a healthy and tasty lunch that you can make in no time, try these delicious turkey salad wraps. They are packed with protein, vitamins, and fiber, and will keep you full and satisfied for the rest of the day. Plus, they are easy to prepare and perfect for meal prep or on-the-go lunches.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 8 oz. turkey breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together the turkey breast, cherry tomatoes, avocado, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Warm up the tortillas in the microwave or on a skillet.
- Divide the turkey salad mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly and serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for later.