An Easy and Delicious Appetizer Recipe
- 20 large Mushroom Caps
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean the mushrooms with damp paper towel, then gently remove the stems and chop them finely.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet, brush them with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- In a bowl, mix chopped mushroom stems, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, cream cheese, and mayonnaise until well combined.
- Fill each mushroom cap with a spoonful of the mixture and press gently to adhere.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden-brown on top.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.