Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil,4 spicy Italian sausages,1 onion,3 carrots,1 bay leaf,2 teaspoons Italian seasoning,1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes,Salt and pepper,32 ounces container chicken stock,14 ounces can diced tomatoes,1 can cannellini beans,1 bag fresh spinach
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat and add sausages, without the casings.
- Mix sausage until it is broken up into small pieces and cook until sausages is browned and almost cooked through.
- Add carrots, onions, bay leaf, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Cook 5-6 minutes longer, until onions start to soften.
- Add chicken stock and diced tomatoes. Bring stock up to a simmer. Once the stock is at a simmer, reduce heat to low and simmer with the top on until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes longer.
- Turn the heat off and add cannellini beans and spinach and stir in until spinach wilts.