- 2 slices of bread
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon of pesto sauce
- 1 slice of cheese
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- Spread pesto sauce on each slice of bread.
- Place the cooked chicken slices and cheese between the bread slices.
- Spread butter on the outside of the bread.
- Heat a panini press or a grill pan over medium heat.
- Place the sandwich in the panini press or grill pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the panini press or grill pan and let it cool slightly.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve warm.