When you’re short on time but still want a healthy and satisfying lunch, this chicken salad wrap is the perfect solution. Made with simple ingredients and ready in minutes, it’s the ultimate recipe for busy days. Plus, you can customize it with your favorite veggies and condiments to make it even more delicious.
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large tortillas or wraps
- Lettuce leaves and sliced avocado for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, celery, red onion, and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Place a tortilla or wrap on a flat surface and add a few lettuce leaves and some sliced avocado on top.
- Spoon half of the chicken salad mixture over the lettuce and avocado.
- Tightly roll the tortilla or wrap around the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining tortilla or wrap and filling.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This chicken salad wrap is a versatile and delicious lunch option that you can enjoy any day of the week. It’s quick and easy to make, and you can customize it to your liking by adding your favorite veggies and condiments. Give it a try and enjoy a healthy and satisfying meal on the go!