In this recipe, we will show you how to make a tasty and nutritious wrap that combines the creaminess of avocado and the protein-packed goodness of hummus. This wrap is perfect for a quick and easy lunch that will keep you full and energized throughout the day.
So, let’s get started!
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 cup mixed greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the hummus on the tortilla wrap, leaving about an inch of space around the edge.
- Mash the avocado and spread it evenly on top of the hummus.
- Layer the sliced red onion, shredded carrots, chopped cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, and mixed greens on top of the avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up the tortilla wrap tightly, tucking in the edges to create a compact wrap.
- Cut the wrap in half and serve immediately.
We hope you enjoy this avocado hummus wrap recipe. Not only is it healthy and delicious, but it’s also easy to make and customizable to your tastes. Feel free to add or substitute any ingredients you like to create your perfect wrap. Bon appetit!
This photo is copyright protected