What are some alternative ingredients for a breakfast sandwich besides eggs and bacon?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and with this quick and easy breakfast sandwich recipe, you can start your day off with a delicious and satisfying meal. This recipe is perfect for those busy mornings when you don’t have a lot of time, but want something filling to eat before you head out the door.
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of cooked bacon or sausage
- 1 slice of cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast two slices of bread.
- In a small frying pan, cook the egg to your liking (fried, scrambled, or sunny-side-up). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the cooked egg on one slice of the toasted bread.
- Add the bacon or sausage on top of the egg.
- Top with a slice of cheese.
- Place the other slice of toasted bread on top of the cheese to create a sandwich.
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast sandwich!