What are some creative ways to fill breakfast tacos to keep them healthy and satisfying?
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 small soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the egg mixture in a skillet over medium heat until the eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or on a griddle.
- Divide the eggs among the tortillas.
- Top the eggs with the bacon, cheese, cilantro, and salsa.
- Fold the tortillas in half and serve immediately.
This photo is copyright protected