- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and chop the lettuce into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Peel and slice the cucumber. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Add both to the bowl with the lettuce.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and cut into bite-size pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Thinly slice the red onion and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese on top and serve.