Ingredients: 6 cups Sml Fresh Broccoli Flowerets,1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese,2 cans Low-Sodium Chicken Broth *,Garlic Clove, minced,teaspoon Ground Red Pepper,1 cup Plain Low-Fat Yogurt,1 teaspoon Margarine,1 cup Chopped Onion,teaspoon Dried Whole Oregano,teaspoon Black Pepper,teaspoon salt,teaspoon Dried Whole Thyme,cup water,3 quarts Water
- * 10-1/2 Oz each** Reduced-Fat, shredded and divided Bring 3 quarts water to boil in a Dutch oven; add broccoli and cook 7 mins or until tender.
- Drain; set aside. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Add margarine and place over medium heat until melted.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 5 mins or until tender. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and onion mixture. Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally; set aside.
- Combine yogurt and flour in a large saucepan, stirring with a wire whisk.
- Add broth and next 6 ingredients; stir well.Cook over medium heat for 20 mins or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add broccoli mixture; stir well.
- Add 3/4 cup cheese, stirring until melted. Ladle soup into bowls; top with remaining cheese.Yields 6cups.