If you’re looking for a snack that will keep you going all day long, try these no-bake energy bites. They are quick and easy to make, and packed with healthy ingredients like oats, nuts, and dried fruit!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, or cashew)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well with a spoon or your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to help them set.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to form the mixture into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This photo is copyright protected