Stay cool on a hot day with this delicious and easy-to-make lemonade!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- In a large pitcher, stir together the lemon juice and honey until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the cold water and stir well.
- Add the lemon slices and a few sprigs of fresh mint.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve over ice and garnish with more mint and lemon slices if desired.
Enjoy your refreshing summer lemonade!
Check out some photos of this delicious lemonade: