If you’re looking for a quick and delicious appetizer to impress your guests, look no further!
Cheesy Jalapeño Poppers
These spicy and cheesy jalapeño poppers are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. And they’re super easy to make!
- 8 large jalapeño peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash jalapeño peppers and cut off the stem end. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt until well combined.
- Fill each jalapeño half with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño half with a half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
These jalapeño poppers are sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering. They’re the perfect combination of spicy and cheesy. And the best part is, they’re super easy to make. Try them out and let us know what you think!