With summer in full swing, it’s time to start sipping on something refreshing! This Spiked Peach Bellini is the perfect combination of sweet and bubbly with a kick. It’s sure to be a hit at your next summer gathering.
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bottle of prosecco, chilled
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a blender, puree the peaches and sugar until smooth.
- Strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Chill the puree until cold, about 1 hour.
- For each bellini, pour 2 tablespoons of peach puree into a champagne glass.
- Add 1 tablespoon of peach schnapps, and fill with prosecco.
- Stir well and garnish with a peach slice and mint leaves.