Are you always on the go and in need of a quick and healthy snack? These energy bites are the perfect solution! Not only are they easy to make, but they are also delicious and loaded with nutrients that will help keep you fueled throughout the day.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, and chia seeds until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form the mixture into small balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the energy bites for at least 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Once the bites have set, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
These energy bites are an easy and delicious snack option that can be made ahead of time and enjoyed on-the-go. They are perfect for busy individuals who need a quick pick-me-up during a busy day. Try this recipe today and enjoy the many benefits of this nutrient-packed snack!