Summer is here and the temperature is rising. What better way to cool off than with a refreshing glass of cucumber limeade. This recipe is perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day. It’s sweet, tart, and has a hint of refreshing cucumber. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- Ice cubes, for serving
- In a blender, puree the cucumber until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, combine the cucumber puree, lime juice, sugar, and water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Serve over ice, garnished with lime wedges and cucumber slices, if desired.