Are you tired of your plain old coffee and tea routine? Then it’s time to spice things up with a delicious chai latte. This warm and comforting beverage is easy to make at home and will leave you feeling energized and satisfied. Here’s how to make it.
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1-2 tsp honey or sugar (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Ground cinnamon or nutmeg to taste (optional)
- Place the chai tea bag in a mug and pour the boiling water over it.
- Let steep for 3-5 minutes, then remove the tea bag.
- While the tea is steeping, heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk the milk until it begins to froth, then remove from heat.
- Pour the milk into the mug with the tea and stir to combine.
- If desired, add honey or sugar to sweeten, vanilla extract for extra flavor, or ground cinnamon or nutmeg to taste.
- Enjoy your delicious and spicy chai latte!
- For a stronger tea flavor, use 2 chai tea bags instead of one.
- If you don’t have a milk frother, you can use a whisk or a blender to froth the milk.
- You can use any type of milk for this recipe, whether it’s dairy or non-dairy.
- Experiment with different spices and sweeteners to find your perfect chai latte recipe.