- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (1:1 sugar and water, dissolved and cooled)
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 cup club soda
- Mint sprigs and blackberries for garnish
- Muddle blackberries and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker or glass.
- Add lime juice, simple syrup, white rum, and ice. Shake or stir well.
- Strain mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and blackberries.
Note: If you don’t have a muddler, you can use the back of a wooden spoon to smash the berries and mint.