Ingredients: arugula,1 tablespoon red balsamic vinegar,1 tablespoon capers, chopped,6 black kalamata black olives, pitted and chopped,2 tablespoons mayonnaise,3 tablespoons olive oil,1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped,1 Roma tomato,seeded and diced,mixed spring salad,1 small shallot, finely chopped,1 7 oz can Albacore solid white tuna,1/2 teaspoon sugar,2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- In a small bowl or ramekin, add the finely chopped shallot and cover with white wine vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.Set aside and let marinate while preparing the tuna.
- Drain the tuna removing any excess water.In a bowl, add the tuna and with a fork; break into bite size pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of mixed salad, tossed with olive oil and red balsamic vinaigrette. The ratio for the vinaigrette is 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil.
- Garnish with whole kalamata olives and parsley.