This recipe is perfect for those hot summer days when you want something light and refreshing. The combination of fresh vegetables and tangy dressing makes for a tasty and healthy dish.
- 1 head of lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, bell peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, parsley, and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese and kalamata olives on top of the salad.
- Chill the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
If you want to add some protein to this salad, you can include grilled chicken or shrimp. You can also substitute the feta cheese with goat cheese or blue cheese if you prefer.
We hope you enjoy this delicious and healthy recipe. Let us know in the comments below how it turned out for you!
This photo is copyright protected