Ingredients: 3 cups diced carrots,1 onion,8.5 oz coconut milk,curry powder,some fresh cilantro,fresh ginger,1 tbsp ghee,1 1/4 cups dried red lentils,5 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- Start the saute mode on your instant pot and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.Once hot, add the diced onion.
- Saute until starting to brown.
- Add chopped ginger.
- Saute another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the diced carrots, broth, and lentils.Stir in curry powder and any other spices.Stir to combine.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set to manual (high pressure) and cook for 10 minutes.Quick release carefully when the time is up.
- Remove the lid.
- Add coconut milk.Blend with an immersion blender.Taste and season more as needed.When it is time to serve, add fresh cilantro.