- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into medium florets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the milk to the bowl and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dunk the cauliflower florets into the flour mixture, then the milk mixture, and lastly the breadcrumb mixture, making sure they are well coated.
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.