Looking for a quick and easy snack that you can take with you on the go? Try making these delicious homemade granola bars! They’re packed full of healthy ingredients and are perfect for a midday pick-me-up.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, honey, and peanut butter until fully combined.
- Add chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds to the bowl and mix until evenly distributed.
- Press mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Benefits of Homemade Granola Bars:
Homemade granola bars are not only tasty but also packed full of healthy ingredients. Oats are a great source of fiber and protein, while peanut butter is a good source of healthy fats. Dark chocolate is also high in antioxidants, which can help protect your body against damage from free radicals.