Ingredients: 1 cup granulated sugar,1/4 cup butter, softened,1 2/3 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas),1/4 cup 2% milk,1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chobani),2 large eggs,2 cups all purpose flour (I used King Arthur),1 teaspoon baking soda,1/2 teaspoon kosher salt,1/2 cup pecans, chopped,3 tablespoons heavy cream,2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sugar and butter beating at medium speed until fluffy. On low-speed, add the banana, milk, greek yogurt and eggs mixing until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Keeping the mixer on low-speed and slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat just until blended.
- Add the pecans and stir briefly.
- Pour the batter into a 95 inch metal loaf pan coated with cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Place the heavy cream and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at high for 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 20 seconds. Cool slightly and spoon over bread.