If you’re looking to add some zing to your morning routine, try this delicious ginger lemon tea. Not only is it a refreshing and flavorful way to start your day, but the ginger and lemon pack a powerful punch of immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties that can help keep you healthy.
- 1-2 inch piece of ginger, sliced (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 cups water
- Honey, to taste (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the sliced ginger and lemon to the pot.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and let the tea cook for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and strain out the ginger and lemon slices.
- Serve hot with honey to taste (optional).