- 1 lb. linguine pasta
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the shrimp.
- Add the parsley and toss everything together until well combined.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious garlic shrimp linguine!
This photo is copyright protected