This spinach salad is perfect for a light and healthy lunch or dinner. It combines the freshness of baby spinach with the flavor of feta cheese, almonds, and cranberries. The vinaigrette made with olive oil, honey, and Dijon mustard adds a sweet and tangy touch to this delicious recipe.
- 6 cups of baby spinach
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup of sliced almonds
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the baby spinach leaves and put them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese, sliced almonds, and dried cranberries and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard until well combined.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss gently to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!