- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 oz) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Wonton chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper until smooth and creamy.
- Add the crabmeat, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and green onions, and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the dip is hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving with wonton chips or your favorite crackers.
This photo is copyright protected