If you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer that’s sure to impress, look no further than this savory spinach and artichoke dip. Creamy, cheesy, and packed with flavor, it’s the perfect dish for any occasion.
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a 9-inch baking dish and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the dip is heated through and bubbly.
- Serve hot with chips, crackers, or bread.
Enjoy this delicious spinach and artichoke dip with your loved ones and let us know how it turned out.