Ingredients: 1 cup long grained rice,3 cloves garlic, minced,¾ red onion, chopped,1 TBSP Olive Oil,1 zucchini, chopped into bite sized pieces,2½ cup low sodium chicken broth,1 TSP Paprika,1 TSP Chili Powder
- Place saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, red onion and garlic.
- Saute until onion softens, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and spices.
- Saute until zucchini begins to cook, 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, stir and cover. Reduce to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes until rice is tender.
- Fluff rice with a fork and serve.